Vitoos VMPS-4 Effects Loop Programmable Switcher with Isolated Power Supply
"Sometimes a song can require quite a complicated patch, this can mean something close to tap dancing on your pedals if you're not careful! So that's where these pedal switches come in handy. Pre program your patches for ease of use for that crucial live situation when timing is everything!" Matt UK product guru.
With the VMPS-4, not only do you avoid the tap dancing, you also simplify your pedalboard with the power supply already incorporated.
Why you should buy the VMPS-4?
- You want to simplify switching your effects in your pedalboard
- You are combining analog and digital pedals - you need to reduce the noise by using an isolated power supply to isolate the digital effects and also isolate the noisy pedals from the chain when not in use.
- You want a streamlined board with the switcher and power already integrated.
The VITOOS VMPS-4 is a powerful effects loop controller for most guitar/bass effect pedals in the market, it allows the guitar/bass player to insert FOUR separate pedal effects chains and remove them when not in use.
This is particularly advantageous when using some pedals that are causing noise or loading problems in the signal chain. VMPS-4 features 20 programmable groups and true-bypass switching for pure signal transmission.
HOW TO USE?
- Connect guitar/bass to INPUT jack
- Connect your pedals (or group of pedals) to L1~L4 with a patch cable. For each loop, the pedals INPUT goes to SEND and OUTPUT to RETURN. (We recommend using George L or Free The Tone patch cable kit so you can make custom patch cable lengths and to minimize tone loss. If you have tight budget, you can check the Joyo CM-15 cable kit, or our standard Joyo and Caline patch cables. They are decent cables for the price).
- Connect the OUTPUT of the VMPS-4 to the guitar amplifier
- Connect the DC 12V adapter to the VMPS-4 to turn it on
- Stomp the BANK to choose the loop group you want to use,edit or save.
- Stomp the ABCD to choose the 4 different loop memories among all 5 groups.
- Double stomp any of ABCD to open/shut the BYPASS
- Press EDIT to change the pedals in the current loop.
- Stomp BANK to choose 1 to 5 channels.
- Stomp ABCD to choose L4, L3, L2, L1
WHAT’S IN PACKAGE
- VMPS-4 loop switcher * 1
- 12V2A power adapter * 1
- Cobra M3 daisy chain cable * 1
- Black Mamba DC cable * 5
- Jack S- Polarity converter * 1
- DC25 2.1mm to 2.5mm barrel converter for Eventide * 1
- Tuner out
- 20 presets
- FULLY ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY built-in:
- 9V/100mA * 2
- 9V/300mA * 2
- 9V/500mA * 1
- Simple operability
- All True-Bypass switching
- Super Low Switching Noise
- Super Fast Switching Speed
- 4 loop programmable switcher
- Aluminum scraping body with luxurious feeling
- LED mounting excellent in visibility
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Guard against water or other liquids entering the enclosure
- Unplug your VMPS-4 when not in use for extended periods of time
- Use only 12V/2A adapter with and positive barrel,negative center polarity plug
- VMPS-4 does not come with built-in effects,it only chains your effect pedals in a loop system
- Do not place or use in waterish locations which might cause circuit shorted or other electric dangers
- Do not use any other adapters different from the requested ones as above,or there might cause harm to the unit,the adapter or you
We Also Recommend
TC Helicon Perform-VG Ultra-Simple Mic-Stand-Mount Vocal & Acoustic Guitar Processor for Solo & Duo Performers