Vintage V59 ProShop Unique T-Style Single Coil Electric Guitar - Stripped Tobacco Blueburst
Vintage V59 ProShop Unique ~ Stripped Tobacco Blueburst
The ProShop Unique V59PU3097 Stripped Tobacco Blueburst is a another fine example of the highly skilled Vintage ProShop team who are indeed masters of ‘the art of aging’.
These professional luthiers have taken an original Vintage V59 ICON, which itself, is a guitar players guitar in every sense of the word, instantly recognised by its incredibly authentic distressed finish, double bound body, hard maple neck and fingerboard, looking for all the world like its spent years in the studio and on the road.
Whilst the ivory body bindings remain, the Vintage ProShop team have hand-sanded the original Tobacco Sunburst finish back and applied a new vintage 2-tone burst in celluloid covered with a gorgeous custom mixed light blue top coat, with an essence of those early American cars with colours often associated with the 1960's rock and roll era.
Many hours have been spent creating wear and tear abrasions in all the right places, right down to hairline cracks in the lacquered top coat, the only way these master craftsmen know how.
The distressed theme extends with a subtle approach to the neck and headstock, without comprising this beautiful instruments outstanding tone and exceptional playability.
All hardware, including Wilkinson Deluxe WJ55S machine heads, control panel and controls, along with the world famous Wilkinson WTB compensating bridge have again, have been carefully and meticulously aged to blend into the pre-worn picture.
It’s essential an electric guitar with these stunning aesthetics must have a sound to match. Hand-wound Bare Knuckle Boot Camp Old Guard pickups, featuring Alnico II magnets are the perfect choice. Aside their gorgeous looks, they have been specifically chosen for their low to medium output, delivering an open dynamic tone that’s perfect for classic blues, rock, country, pop and rock.
Aside from the attention to the fine details of the superb aesthetics, the ProShop V59PU3097 comes with a full ProShop in-house set-up.
- Fret-level, crown and polish.
- Fingerboard dress and comfort treatment.
- Truss rod adjustment and set.
- Action height, radius, intonation and pickup height adjustment.
- Nut slot regulation.
- Body: Double bound Eastern poplar body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Bridge: The Wilkinson WTB intonatable bridge featured on the Vintage V59 is a masterpiece of design, eliminating age-old intonation problems often found in three saddle, fixed bridge designs.
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle Old Guard neck and bridge set, featuring-wound, feature Alnico II magnets, perfect for classic blues, rock, country, pop and rock.
- Controls: Single master Volume and Tone controls with three-way pickup selector switch.
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Deluxe WJ55S machine heads. Simple and effective for increased tuning stability.
- Neck: Hard rock Maple with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Traditional 10" radius fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm.
- Frets: 22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel.
- Nut: 43mm Graphite nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal. The V59™ is an original Vintage® ICON ™ Series guitar, reimagined by the UK Vintage ProShop team.
We Also Recommend
Tagima Brazil Series Stella H3 HSS S Style Electric Guitar (Fade Metallic Grey) Rosewood Fingerboard
Tagima Brazil Series Stella H3 HSS S Style Electric Guitar (Fade Metallic Blue) Maple Fingerboard
Tagima Brazil Series T-920 Semi-Hollow T-Style Electric Guitar (Black) Rosewood Fingerboard/Black Pickguard