Stringjoy Acoustic Guitar String Set Medium - Natural Bronze 13s (13-56)
OurMedium gauge is perfect for those players who want a big, warm, beefy tone out of their guitar that will project with plenty of volume and definition. Coupled with the powerful low end of our Natural Bronze strings, this gauge combo packs a real punch.
Our Natural Bronze alloy is a particular take on Phosphor Bronze, aimed to reveal the authentic, woody characteristics of an acoustic guitar. It this rich copper alloy thatgives these strings a distinctly warm, resonant tone, and also a beautiful rose gold color. As an added bonus, component agents in this alloymake these strings especially resistant to corrosion.
Give your own acoustic the strings it deserves, a set that will bring out its natural character and keep it sounding great for longer.
.013 - .017 - .025w - .034 - .044 - .056
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM STRINGJOY NATURALS?
- A full, woody, natural tonality that brings out the true voice of your guitar, and the details of your playing style.
- An balanced set strings, great for taming harsh highs on overly bright guitars, or accentuating the bottom-end character of larger-bodied guitars.
- An extended lifespan compared with our Brights, due to the corrosion-inhibiting effects of the phosphorous in phosphor bronze. One the initial “string zing” wears off and these hit their sweet spot (typically within a day or two), these will keep that “sweet spot” tone for longer.
HOW DO WE MAKE OUR STRINGS?
- Stringjoy Naturals acoustic guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top quality Phosphor Bronze alloy, wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
WHAT DOES ALL THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
✓ Better tuning stability for the life of the string
✓ A brighter, more pronounced sound from the guitar
✓ Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
✓ Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar