Stringjoy Acoustic Guitar String Set Light - DADGAD (13 17 24 32 42 56)
Your tone starts with your strings. Our custom options let you easily hand pick your string gauges so you can choose the perfect strings for your guitar and your playing style.
Our Natural Bronze alloy is a particular take on Phosphor Bronze, aimed to reveal the authentic, woody characteristics of an acoustic guitar. It this rich copper alloy thatgives these strings a distinctly warm, resonant tone, and also a beautiful rose gold color. As an added bonus, component agents in this alloymake these strings especially resistant to corrosion.
PERFECT FOR DADGAD TUNING! Each string will ring in optimal tension for exceptional feel!
.013 - .017 - .024 - .032 - .042 - .056
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM STRINGJOY NATURALS?
- A full, woody, natural tonality that brings out the true voice of your guitar, and the details of your playing style.
- An balanced set strings, great for taming harsh highs on overly bright guitars, or accentuating the bottom-end character of larger-bodied guitars.
- An extended lifespan compared with our Brights, due to the corrosion-inhibiting effects of the phosphorous in phosphor bronze. One the initial “string zing” wears off and these hit their sweet spot (typically within a day or two), these will keep that “sweet spot” tone for longer.
HOW DO WE MAKE OUR STRINGS?
- Stringjoy Naturals acoustic guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top quality Phosphor Bronze alloy, wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
WHAT DOES ALL THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
✓ Better tuning stability for the life of the string
✓ A brighter, more pronounced sound from the guitar
✓ Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
✓ Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar