Stringjoy Acoustic Guitar String Set Extra Light - Natural Bronze 10s (10-50)
Our Extra Light Naturals are the perfect set for the players that want a fantastic sounding string without having to feel like they’re pressing down on bridge cables in order to play a chord, which I’m pretty sure we can all agree doesn’t sound like fun.
Naturals are our take on Phosphor Bronze, which is great at bringing out the the authentic, woody characteristics of an acoustic guitar. It’s this rich copper alloy that gives these strings a distinctly warm, resonant tone. The strings also have a rose gold color so beautiful you’ll want to order an extra set just to frame and hang on the wall.
As an added bonus, component agents in this alloy make these strings especially resistant to corrosion, meaning your strings will sound better, longer. Who wouldn’t like that?
Hit the red button below to add these to your cart.
Gauges: .010 – .014 – .020w – .028 – .038 – .050
Want to customize? Check out our Custom Naturals Acoustic Guitar String Sets.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM STRINGJOY NATURALS?
- A full, woody, natural tonality that brings out the true voice of your guitar, and the details of your playing style.
- An balanced set strings, great for taming harsh highs on overly bright guitars, or accentuating the bottom-end character of larger-bodied guitars.
- An extended lifespan compared with our Brights, due to the corrosion-inhibiting effects of the phosphorous in phosphor bronze. One the initial “string zing” wears off and these hit their sweet spot (typically within a day or two), these will keep that “sweet spot” tone for longer.
HOW DO WE MAKE OUR STRINGS?
- Stringjoy Naturals acoustic guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top quality Phosphor Bronze alloy, wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
WHAT DOES ALL THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
✓ Better tuning stability for the life of the string
✓ A brighter, more pronounced sound from the guitar
✓ Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
✓ Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar