REVV G8 Noise Gate Pedal
Modern Noise Suppression from Canada's High-gain Masters
More often than not, adding a Revv product to your pedal collection means more gain, as this Great White North-based manufacturer typically dishes out studio- and stage-worthy gear drenched in obliterating amounts of saturation. Revv's G8 Noise Gate Pedal switches up the norm as the first noise suppressor in their lineup, inspired by classic designs and optimized for today's rigs and play styles. This surgical slicer was plucked directly from Revv's lauded Generator 120 head, focusing on specific frequencies and cleaning up unwanted noise in a flash. Highly responsive knobs for Hold, Release, and Threshold settings give you ultra-precise control over the effect's intensity, with a send/return on the sides to loop in noisy pedals without affecting others in your chain. Take it from the Sweetwater shredders who've already added this pedal to their board: the Revv G8 Noise Gate Pedal is a fantastic tool for optimizing your sound without compromising tone.
Revv G8 Noise Gate Pedal Features:
- Revv's Generator 120 noise reduction feature packaged in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure
- Focuses on and cleans up specific frequencies
- Hold, Release, and Threshold setting give you full control over the effect
- Send/return loop patches in noisy pedals while leaving the rest of your chain unaffected
- Top-mounted jacks for easy pedalboard integration; true bypass preserves your signal quality when disengaged
- Pedal Type:Noise Gate
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (out), 1 x 1/4" (send)
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V-12V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Weight:0.71 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:RevvG8