Rattlesnake Standard Instrument Cable - Straight to R/A Nickel Plugs
The Rattlesnake Standard Instrument Cable comes in 10', 15' and 20' lengths. Each cable can have straight, right angle or a mix of Neutrik Nickel plugs (Neutrik Golds are also available). Colors include red, black, sage, dirty tweed, blue, copper and mean green. Each cable is fully wrapped in heat and abrasion resistant outer sleeving from plug end to plug end.
Our Standard Instrument Cable is a great cable to run between your pedalboard and amp, or between your guitar / bass and pedalboard or amp. If you're concerned about the finish of your instrument, take a look at our Snake Head Instrument cable!
- Won't easily get tangled and twisted
- Conductor/Shield 99.95% OFBC
- Low Capacitance at 20-25pF/ft
- Braided copper shield (95% coverage)
- 20AWG conductor
- Straight to Right Angle ¼-Inch Neutrik Nickel PX Series Plugs 20 AWG OFBC Oxygen Free Bare Copper Conductor
- Poly-weave protective outer braiding .280” PVC Outside Diameter (OD)
- Instrument cable can be used with guitars, bass and electronic keyboards that require ¼” jacks. 12” x 16” Double Drawstring Muslin Bag for storing your cable
- Cable milled in the United States
- Cable hand assembled in Missoula, Montana
We Also Recommend
Tagima Brazil Series Stella HSS S Style Electric Guitar (Honeyburst) Rosewood Fingerboard/Tortoise Pickguard
Relish Guitars Trinity Swapping-Ready Electric Guitar (Metallic Blue)