Kluson Traditional - 3+3 Pearl Button LOCKING Machine Head Tuner Nickel
Kluson® 3 Per Side Locking Deluxe Series Tuning Machines
Kluson®'s 100% no-mod required locking tuning machine using the original stamped steel housing, mounting screw pattern and push-in bushing. Kluson® added its most popular and current double line branding to the back of the housing for easy recognition. This Kluson® tuning machine set meets the demands of the modern player with an easy to operate string post locking mechanism making secure string changes faster for the working musician without changing the overall appearance of a vintage styled instrument. Black, gold, or nickel with oval metal buttons.
- String Post Overall length including cap= 1 inch
- String Thru Hole ctr Height= 23/32 in.
- Comes with Kluson standard bushings.
- Uses same footprint as original stamped steel Kluson tuning machines
Uses Kluson Bushings MB65N US (Nickel) or MB65G US (Gold)
- Outside diameter = 8.85mm
- Inside diameter = 1/4 inch or 6.48mm
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque