Joyo JF-22 Oxford Sound Distortion Effect Pedal
Joyo JF-21 Oxford Sound Distortion
OXFORD SOUND recreates the tone of an ORANGE@ amp, bringing out the classic British rock of the 70' s. It offers more versatility, which performs great for clean, distortion and more.
- 1. MID: adjust the mid frequency
- 2. LOW: adjust the low frequency
- 3. VOICE: adjust the frequency response and distortion characteristics, it can simulate various amp tones when used together with DRIVE knob.
- 4. L EVEL: adjust the output level
- 5. OUTPUT: 1/4" mono audio jack, outputting the signal.
- 6. HIGH: adjust the high frequency
- 7. Power Jack: for power supply, with 9V DC power adapter(center minus plug).
- 8. DRIVE: adjust the Gain
- 9. INPUT: 1/4" mono audio jack, connecting to the guitar.
- 10. BYPASS Footswitch: press the Footswitch to select the effects.
- 11. LED indicator: it indicates OXFORD SOUND's working status, the effects is turned on when the LED is on.
- INPUT: 1/4" mono audio jack (impedance: 1 M Ohms)
- OUTPUT: 1/4”mono audio jack (impedance: 1K Ohms)
- Power requirements: 9V 6F22 battery/ DC 9V power adapter (center minus plug)(not included)
- Current draw: 6mA
- Material: Aluminium alloy with stoving varnish.
- Dimensions: 12.0cm(L)x9.7cm(W)x5.5cm(H)