Joyo D-SEED Dual Channel Digital Delay
D-SEED Dual Channel Digital Delay
Why’d we call it “D-SEED”?
This pedal is a Dual Channel Digital-Delay. The initials DCD sound like D-SEED.
Impeccable digital delay with a full range of practical functions, D-SEED is a must for guitarists!
- 17ms-1000ms delay time.
- Tap Tempo function: Press the TAP TEMPO switch to set the delay time you want.
- In TAP TEMPO mode, the delay time can be extended to a maximum of 6000ms.
- Dual-channel design with independent parameter settings for each channel.
- Parameters are saved automatically.
- Four delay modes to choose from: COPY, ANALOG, REVERSE, MODULATION
- External trigger input allows external devices to be used to switch between D-SEED channels.
We Also Recommend
MusicNomad Tri-Beam 3 'n 1 Dual Notched Straight Edge & Precision Straight Edge for Acoustic & Electric Guitars MN821
Baton Rouge X11S/FJE-AB Solid Spruce Top/Mahogany Folk Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Antique Brown