Gruv Gear GigBlade Slim for Electric Bass Guitar
A slice of the original. Still a cut above the rest.
Meet the new standard in slim and lightweight gig bags. The Gig Blade Slim is a slice of the original but still a cut above the rest. Continuing with the side-carry convenience of the Gig Blade, the Slim introduces a patented invisible “yin-yang” neck brace that secures your instrument automatically when closing the bag. Smart, quick, and über cool. Stay nimble and gig-ready across town and around the world with the new Gig Blade Slim.
- Half the thickness of the original GigBlade.
- "Yin-yang" invisible neck brace keeps the guitar neck from moving.
- Unique side-carry approach is quick, comfy and convenient.
- Offers the most carry options including sling, cross-sling, traditional handle and backpack (with optional 2nd strap).
- Low center of gravity makes your gear feel like half the weight.
- Slim pockets for tuners, in-ear monitors, picks, cables and more.
- StrapFlat™ long pocket saves space and helps extend the life of your guitar strap.
- 40mm split adjustable bottom padding.
- Rugged water-repellent 1680D nylon, yet lightweight.
Slim for Electric Bass
- Inner length: 49" / 124.4cm
- Inner width (bottom): 15" / 38cm
- Weight: 6.0 lbs / 2.7 Kgs
- Outer material: Waterproof 1680D nylon
- Inner material: Faux fur, durable 600D polyester scratch panels
"Fits my guitar like a glove. Excellent protection. The design is unbelievable."
We Also Recommend
Tagima TW-73 JB Bass 4-String - Vintage Sunburst (Maple Fingerboard/Tortoise Pickguard)