GP Nut Slot File and Sanding Block (to lower nut action)
These files are for slotting and fitting a new string nut, and will work for both bone and ABS, guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele, etc. Set of 13 files in multiple sizes on one ring. Whether youre a seasoned luthier or just looking to do some minor repairs on your own at home, these are a staple for your box of tools.
- Easy nut slotting and filing.
- Perfect for filing string slots into nuts.
- Set of 13 string size 1-13 With the longer shaft length it makes them easier handling for filing string slots.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Each rod length approx:55mm
- Diameters: .0.4mm-1.6mm as shown in the pictures
- That these files are especially the smaller ones are thin metal can easily bend and. You need to work slow for smoother slots.
- Care is recommended when using them so that they will last you a good while.
Use is for wood and bone, and soft metals such as brass, copper only. Not recommended for hard or ferrous metals.