Free The Tone CP-416DC DC Cable
In addition to a shielded cable as an audio signal line for connecting a guitar or effects unit, etc., a DC cable for supplying power line from a power supply to an effect unit is also an important part that can influence the sound.
With the FREE THE TONE CP-416DC instrument DC cable, external noise is blocked and power transmission loss is decreased to the utmost. Your system can feed electric power to effects units without stress and this will improve sound quality and allow your effects units to function at their maximum ability.
- Shielded type cable (CU-416) less subject to external noise.
- Lower power transmission loss from the power supply due to very low cable resistance.
- Flexibility necessary for wiring within the pedalboard.
- High strength molded plug.
- Length: 15cm, 20cm, 30cm, 50cm, 75cm
- Plug type: S/L (Straight/L-angle), L/L
We Also Recommend
Jescar Jumbo Stainless Steel Fret Wire (57110-S) 25 pcs
Graphtech String Saver Classics Strat & Tele Style 2 1/16 in. Chrome (6 Pcs) PG-8000-0C