Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar
Featuring new “worn” finishes and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
The new Les Paul Classic Worn from the Inspired by Gibson Collection offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers. Available in Worn Ebony, Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Worn Purple, and Worn Gold Top.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Finish: Worn
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued-In
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Metal Inserts
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone CTS Electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Epiphone Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque