Electro-Harmonix Signal Pad Passive Attenuator Pedal
Instantly switch to a different preset volume, with a fully-passive and color-free circuit!
The EHX Signal Pad is a passive attenuator that allows you to instantly switch to a different preset volume. It’s like your guitar’s volume knob, with a fully-passive and color-free circuit. Leave your amp’s volume set high for overdrive, and use the Signal Pad to lower your level for a clean sound — then switch it off to kick in your amp’s natural overdrive. You can also experiment with the Signal Pad anywhere in your effects chain — you’ll bring out new tonal combinations from your favorite old pedals.
- Turn any single channel amp into a two channel setup
- Switch from lead to rhythm on the fly
- Use in front or after any effects to change the tone of that effect
- True bypass
- 9V battery included
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: Optional 9V battery or 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter not included
- Dimensions (in): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2.1
- Current Draw: 3mA
- Year Released: 2008
- UPC: 683274010915