Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
Prime Your Bass Tone for Any Application
Building on the sonic tenacity of its predecessor, the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 bass preamp pedal offers more versatility than ever for your bass tone. In response to numerous player requests, Darkglass has added a balanced XLR output with switchable cabinet emulation — you can achieve full, amp-like tone just by going direct to the sound system or recording chain. You can connect to your Mac or PC via USB to load up different virtual cabinet emulations. There's an aux in for plugging in an external music player, and the headphone output features cabinet emulation too, making the Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 a great practice partner. From practice and rehearsal to performance and recording, the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 is a workhorse bass preamp pedal.
Whether you're plugging into a bass amplifier or going direct, the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 bass preamp pedal is a great way to optimize your bass tone. It combines a powerful preamp, independently switchable overdrive, and a 4-band EQ to deliver ample sonic options. Toggle switches for the mid-EQ bands allow for precision tone shaping, while the Attack and Grunt switches determine how your highs and lows are affected by the overdrive circuit. The blend control balances your dry tone and the overdrive, meaning you can dial in growling overdrive without sacrificing your fundamental tone. To bolster your bass tone for performance or recording, we highly recommend the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra bass preamp pedal.
- Preamp pedal for electric bass guitar
- Independently switchable overdrive, with a Blend control to balance dry tone and overdrive
- 4-band EQ with switchable mid frequencies allows you to explore a wide tonal range
- ±12dB boost/cut range for each EQ band
- Attack and Grunt switches set the amount of treble and bass to be overdriven
- Direct output with switchable speaker cabinet emulation for live sound systems or recording devices, 1/4" out for bass amplifiers
- Headphone output with cabinet emulation
- Aux in for playing along to an external music player (can only be used with headphone out)
- Micro USB port connects to your Mac or PC for loading different speaker cabinet emulations
- Pedal Type: Bass Preamp
- Form Factor: Pedal
- Analog/Digital: Analog Overdrive with Digital Simulation
- EQ: 4-band EQ, Low Mid Switch, High Mid Switch
- Effects Types: Load Cabinet Simulation Impulse Responses (Darkglass Suite software)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (main out), 1 x XLR (direct out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC center negative power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 110mA
- Height: 2.24"
- Width: 4.92"
- Depth: 3.77"
- Weight: 0.94 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque