Cioks DC7 7 Isolated 7 Output Power Supply 9/12/15/18V
DC7 is a professional multi-output power supply for effect pedals. It has 7 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 7 isolated sections. It can be expanded by connecting the DC4. It is also compatible with CIOKS GRIP to conveniently mount it in a pedaltrain pedalboard.
- Groundbreaking 1-inch profile
- 7 isolated outlets
- 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
- 4 different voltages on each outlet
- 5V USB outlet
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet
- Expandable with CIOKS 4 or CIOKS 8
- Built-in power meter
- 12 Flex cables included
- Universal mains input 90 to 265V AC
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP
- 5-year worldwide warranty
- CIOKS DC7 power supply
- Mains power cord
- 12 Flex cables:
- Standard Flex type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC plug x7
- Standard Flex type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Standard Flex type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Standard Flex type 5 – black with tip positive 3,5mm Jack plug x1
- Split Flex type 1 – powers two pedals of a single outlet x1
- 3-way Daisy chain Flex type 1 – powers three pedals of a single outlet x1
- Mounting hardware: 2 screws and a hex-key
- Product sheet (drill guide)
- Flex guide
Mounting CIOKS DC10 or another CIOKS PRO power supply under Pedaltrain classic or novo
This is a step-by-step guide on how to mount CIOKS DC10 power supply or any other from CIOKS professional range under a Pedaltrain classic or novo pedalboard.
Mounting CIOKS DC10 or another CIOKS PRO power supply under a Templeboard
This is a step-by-step guide on how to mount CIOKS DC10 power supply or any other from CIOKS professional range under a Temple Audio pedalboard. The procedure is the same with our AC10 power supply which mechanically is exactly the same as the DC10.
CIOKS - DC10 Mounting Guide under Pedaltrain boards
This one also treats mounting of the DC10 and shows how to attach the DC10 under either the new Pedaltrain classic or novo or the older types of Pedaltrain boards with two holes in the back using the additional needed accessory PTkit – Pedaltrain mounting kit or just a set with taller feet.