Cioks DC5 Link 5 Isolated Output Power Supply 9/12/18V
DC5 link is a professional, small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with 5 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high it fits under the
flat Pedaltrain nano, mini, new nano+ and all metro boards. It offers voltages 9, 12 or 18V and has a total output current of 900mA. The top two switchable 9 or 12V outlets can power any two Strymon, Eventide or other two medium to high current pedals. The middle outlet in 18V setting can power one or two dirt pedals, Pigtronix, MXR or other 18V pedals. The bottom two outlets configurable to either 9 or 12V can power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain Flex. In 12V setting using Stack Flex, they’ll power a 24V pedal. If needed, all 5 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
- 5 isolated outlets with 9, 12 or 18V
- total output current of 900mA
- two powerful outlets, 300mA each
- one outlet configurable to 18V
- high efficiency toroidal transformer
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- detachable mains power cord
- DC5 easily adds 5 extra isolated outlets to another link power supply
- total of 10 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- super flat, fits under Pedaltrain nano, mini, the new nano+ and all metro boards
- compatible with Temple Audio boards
- all pedalboard mounting hardware included
Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 3: 9 or 18V DC / 100mA
Outlet 4-5: 9 or 12V DC / 300mA each
Size: 130x88x31mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
DC5 link CIOKS DC5 link – Professional power supply for effect pedals with 5 isolated outlets
Mounting CIOKS DC5 under Pedaltrain metro or nano+
This is a step-by-step guide on how to mount CIOKS DC5 power supply under a Pedaltrain metro or nano pedalboard.
Mounting CIOKS DC5 or ADAM under a Templeboard
This guide shows you how to mount CIOKS DC5 or CIOKS ADAM power supply under a Temple Audio pedalboard – a Templeboard.
Mounting CIOKS Eventide PowerFactor 2 or another CIOKS Link power supply under a Templeboard
In this video you can see how Eventide PowerFactor 2 power supply made by CIOKS is extended with DC5 which adds 5 isolated outlets to the power arsenal under a Templeboard. For this we use a mains link cable instead of the mains link adapter. Watch from 4:30 where we add the DC5.
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque