Caline CP-80 Reverb Delay
Caline CP-80 Digital Reverb Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
This is a pedal from a new combination of caline reverb and delay. Digital circuit design, and variety of reverb effects adds musical color to you tone. One pedal let you have 7 different modes: Decay, Mix, Delay, Level, Prd and Repeat. Control two foot switches, select the reverb and delay tones you want to make. Enjoy the music fun that caline brings to you.
- High quality reverb delay guitar effects pedal.
- There is plenty of scopes to combine both sides and create your own atmospheric sound.
- PRD - Sets the delay time
- Decay - Sets the length of the reverb
- Mix - Controls the amount of reverb
- Level - sets the level of delay signal, which mixes with straight guitar tone
- Delay - controls the delay time from 25ms to 600ms
- Repeat - controls the repeat of the delay signal
- True bypass provide transparent tone, with LED light for indicating effects or bypass status.
- Color: Noble Purple
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Power Supply: DC 9V power adapter(center negative) or 9V battery(both are not included)
- Current consumption: 30mA
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 * 9.4 * 3.8cm / 4.7(L) * 3.7(W) * 1.5(H)in
- Item Weight: 0.35kgs /12.35oz
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque