Caline CP-19 Blue Ocean Delay
CP-19 Blue Ocean Delay
With the Blue Ocean it's really easy to quickly dial in some great delay tones right out of the box. It's incredibly natural sounding and lets the tone of your guitar shine through. The CP19 has up to a 600ms delay time and when used in conjunction with Repeat can be used to create either slap back effects or standard delay. Takes a 9v battery or power supply and is true bypass like most Caline pedals. Build in a durable metal housing with sturdy knobs and a blue on LED.
- "LEVEL" knob: set the level of delayed signal,which mix with straight guitar tone.
- "DELAY" knob: control the delay time from 25ms to 600ms
- "REPEAT" knob: control the repeat of the delay signal.Ê ÊÊ
- True bypass
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current consumption: 30mA
- Product Dimensions: 11.2x6.4x3.4cm
- Dimensions of single box: 12.9x7.7x6cm
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque