Bareknuckle Riff Raff Calibrated Humbucker Pickup Set, Covered, Nickel
THE RIFF RAFF HUMBUCKER HAS A TIGHT AND PUNCHY BASS RESPONSE WITH A SMOOTH BITE IN THE HIGH-END; THE EPITOME OF THE VOICE OF EARLY '60S HUMBUCKER-DRIVEN ROCK'N'ROLL.
The Riff Raff humbucker is based on the shorter rough cast Alnico V PAFs of 1960, with a more symmetrical wind of 42 AWG plain enamel wire providing more focus in the upper-mids and brighter highs. While the same build standard and components of the other vintage humbuckers in the range apply, the Riff Raff delivers a more aggressive vintage tone and unmistakable rock voice. The bottom-end is deep but very controlled and coupled with the extra cut in the high-end, allow for plenty of snap and a classic range of organic, clean and driven tones.
Although voiced as a vintage rock humbucker, hard rock and metal players will enjoy the punchy and focused tone when used with high-gain rigs.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS STOCK
- Calibrated Set
- Nickel Covers
- Nickel Screw pole pieces
- 50mm spacing
- Short leg fits most guitars
- Blues, Funk, Indie, Reggae, Britpop, Garage, Punk, Alternative, Classic Rock, Heavy Rock,'80s Metal.
All solid-body and semi-acoustic guitars especially double cut and single cut, glued neck styles or any guitar that would benefit from a brighter, punchier r'n'r voice. Also works very well on baritone guitars.
- DC Resistance:8.2 k½
- Magnet:Alnico 5
- DC Resistance:7.4 k½
- Magnet:Alnico 5
RIFF RAFFHUMBUCKER OPTIONS
- Unpotted or potted
- Available in 6, 7, 8 String.
- Individual bridge, neck or calibrated bridge & neck set.
- Standard or wide space bridge.
- Vintage long leg (1/2") or modern short leg (1/4").
- Braided 2 conductor or 4 conductor hookup.
- Bobbin colours: Available in all our custom open humbucker colours
- Covers: Available in all of our custom covered finishes.
We Also Recommend
Bareknuckle Cobra Bridge, 6-string Flat Profile, Std Polarity, White