Bareknuckle Ragnarok Calibrated Humbucker Pickup
The Ragnarok is a chunky, fat sounding pickup that also devastatingly tight and aggressive; a hot ceramic pickup with a smooth top end and incredible clarity.
The Ragnarok is aggressive. In a way, it is a response to the very balanced nature of the Juggernaut. I wanted once again to work with both Tim and Nolly to create a pickup that I felt hadn't been made yet, this time aiming for the more angry and compressed side of the spectrum. The Ragnarok has a full tone and is in-your-face with any picking dynamic. The eq is balanced to the point where you won't lose the low mids in favour of the top end. It blends the best attributes of what contemporary passive and active pickups offer in a convenient package".
The Ragnarok fulfils a seemingly impossible remit - a chunky, fat sounding pickup that also devastatingly tight and aggressive; a hot ceramic pickup with a smooth top end and incredible clarity. Even the cleans and low gain tones have a fantastic voice. I didnt think this could be done!"
Adam Nolly Getgood
The prime role of the Ragnarok is to produce overdriven tones. And that what weve created. Working with Misha and Adam is always intense and demanding but above all else creative, and a lot of fun. Moving to the next stage in the evolution of Misha signature pickup range was always going to be a challenge one weve risen to and exceeded".
The end of all things or just the beginning. The next step in progressive rock and metal tone.
Ragnarok is here.
Ragnarok is now.
- Progressive Rock & Metal, Thrash, Hardcore, Extreme & Tech Metal, Classic Rock, Hard Rock.
Any solid body: extended range/multiscale guitars; any guitar needing a controlled high end response, aggressive mids and massive, focused bottom end.
- DC Resistance:19 k½
- DC Resistance:15.8 k½
- Available in 6, 7, 8 String.
- Individual bridge, neck or calibrated bridge & neck set.
- Standard or wide space bridge.
- Short leg baseplate option only due to the custom size magnets
- Braided 2 conductor or 4 conductor hookup.
- Bobbin colours: black, cream, white, red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, zebra, reverse zebra plus aged finishes.
- Covers: nickel, chrome, gold, black, brushed nickel, raw nickel, camo, black battle worn, burnt chrome plus aged finishes.
- Optional custom 'Carbon Fibre' cover tattoo.
We Also Recommend
Bareknuckle Custom Taper Potentiometer for Volume and Tone