Bareknuckle Blackguard Tele Flat '52 Calibrated Set, RWRP
BLACKGUARD TELE¨ SERIES - FLAT '52TELE
BASED ON PLAYER REQUESTS FOR TELECASTER¨ TONES FROM SPECIFIC ERAS AND BACKED UP BY METICULOUS RESEARCH, THE BLACKGUARD TELE¨ SERIES IS A COLLECTION OF FOUR CLASSIC TELE¨ SETS RANGING FROM THE ORIGINAL 'BLACKGUARD' TELES¨ OF 1950 THROUGH TO LATER 1968 MODELS.
For a very short period in '52 both bridge and neck coils were wound with 42AWG plain enamel, and the Flat 52 set replicates this with a brighter, tighter sounding bridge coil and an open, almost Strat-like neck tone. Utilising the slightly thinner, copper plated steel baseplate introduced in late '51, whilst staying with a flat profile magnet design and deep drawn neck cover, the tone has a defined snap in the bass and authentic, full twang. The Flat '52 is a very unique and versatile Tele¨ set capable of a vast range of clean and driven vintage tones.
SPECIFICATION FOR THIS STOCK
- Calibrated Tele Pickup Set
- RWRP Reverse wound for hum-cancelling middle position
- 4-way mode compatible for wiring parallel and series neck+bridge pickup
- Blues, Country, Jazz, Funk, Indie, Pop, Britpop, Classic Rock.
The Flat '50 and Flat '52 set are well suited to maple boards or any application that requires extra output and a fatter tone. The '55 and '68 Stagger sets are best suited rosewood board Teles or any Tele that would benefit extra cut in the highs.
- Position: Bridge
- DC Resistance:7.1 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
- Position: Neck
- DC Resistance: 5 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
BLACKGUARD TELE¨ SERIES - FLAT '52TELE OPTIONS
- For compatibility with other Tele coils the Blackguard Series are wound top going top right, south polarity. Original wind direction and polarity can be arranged if desired.
- Stock wound or RWRP neck coil.
- Chrome, nickel or gold plated deep drawn brass or solid nickel silver neck covers.
- Separate ground wire on the neck cover for use with 4 way Tele switch.