Bareknuckle Blackguard Flat '50 Telecaster Pickup RWRP
BLACKGUARD TELE¨ SERIES - FLAT '50TELE
BASED ON PLAYER REQUESTS FOR TELECASTER¨ TONES FROM SPECIFIC ERAS AND BACKED UP BY METICULOUS RESEARCH, THE BLACKGUARD TELE¨ SERIES IS A COLLECTION OF FOUR CLASSIC TELE¨ SETS RANGING FROM THE ORIGINAL 'BLACKGUARD' TELES¨ OF 1950 THROUGH TO LATER 1968 MODELS.
Scatter-wound by hand with 43AWG plain enamel wire on both bridge and neck, these coils are pure Broadcaster heaven. This is the hottest of the four sets (Flat 50, Flat 52, 55 Stagger and 68 Stagger) with a thicker zinc plated steel baseplate, flat profile magnets and authentic vintage 'flat top' deep-drawn brass cover; the Flat 50s have a simply massive sound. Chunky bottom-end and snarling mids create a throaty tone with excellent natural sustain that can really push a tube amp hard.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS STOCK
- Calibrated Set
- RWRP Reverse wound neck for hum-free middle position
- Blues, Country, Jazz, Funk, Indie, Pop, Britpop, Classic Rock.
The Flat '50 and Flat '52 set are well suited to maple boards or any application that requires extra output and a fatter tone. The '55 and '68 Stagger sets are best suited rosewood board Teles or any Tele that would benefit extra cut in the highs.
- DC Resistance:10.6 k½
- Magnet:Alnico 5
- DC Resistance:6.8 k½
- Magnet:Alnico 5
BLACKGUARD TELE¨ SERIES - FLAT '50TELE OPTIONS
- For compatibility with other Tele coils the Blackguard Series are wound top going top right, south polarity. Original wind direction and polarity can be arranged if desired.
- Stock wound or RWRP neck coil.
- Chrome, nickel or gold plated deep drawn brass or solid nickel silver neck covers.
- Separate ground wire on the neck cover for use with 4 way Tele switch.
We Also Recommend
Bareknuckle Cobra Bridge, 6-string Flat Profile, Std Polarity, White