Bareknuckle Black Dog Calibrated Pickup Set - Open Black
BLACK DOG HUMBUCKER
THE BLACK DOG IS AN AGGRESSIVE, THROATY HUMBUCKER WITH DEEP BOTTOM-END, MUSCULAR MIDS, SMOOTH HIGHS AND MORE OUTPUT THAN A VINTAGE PAF.
The Black Dog humbucker is designed for players that need a vintage-voiced pickup with extra weight in the mid-range. Because we hand-wind with a modern polysol wire, the Black Dog is able to match the asymmetrical coils ofThe Mulewhile gaining additional output and grind. A stronger, richer mid and extended bass response lends itself to hot blues and hard rock tones without compromising clarity. Single note playing has plenty of weight behind each note with a solid high-end that sings when used with added preamp gain. Clean tones have depth and a full bodied ring to each string with excellent note separation in chords.
The Black Dog humbuckers are also particularly good at providing extra definition and punch to extended scale guitars. Seven string and baritone guitars benefit from better control of the highs and increased definition in the bass.
SPECIFICATION FOR THIS STOCK
- Calibrated Pickup Set
- Open Black Coils
- Short leg fits most guitars
- Blues, Garage, Punk, Grunge, Alternative, Classic Rock, Heavy Rock and Metal
Equally at home on any solid-body guitar and especially well suited to extended range guitars or any guitar lacking in mid range body.
- Position: Bridge
- DC Resistance: 9.4 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
- Position: Neck
- DC Resistance: 7.7 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
BLACK DOGHUMBUCKER OPTIONS
- Unpotted or potted
- Available in 6, 7, 8 String.
- Individual bridge, neck or calibrated bridge & neck set.
- Standard or wide space bridge.
- Vintage long leg (1/2") or modern short leg (1/4").
- Braided 2 conductor or 4 conductor hookup.
- Bobbin colours: Available in all our custom open humbucker colours
- Covers: Available in all of our custom covered finishes.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for customorder
We Also Recommend
Bareknuckle Cobra Bridge, 6-string Flat Profile, Std Polarity, White