How To Use USB to Guitar XLR Cable
Installation instructions for Guitar/XLR to USB cable (GPAI120 / GPAI130) Follow this link for the full instructions https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6h50_BRH9FUMnY5aTQzR2JOTVk PLEASE NOTE:
- This is a working guitar to USB PC interface. When you first plug-it in, you will not hear any sound on the computer. This is normal.
- You need to make some basic settings to direct the sound to the computer speakers/headphones
- Buying this product assumes that you know (or can learn by yourself) how to use a recording software.
- The recording software is not included, but you can download free recording software like Audacity (http://www.audacityteam.org/)
- Since the USB connection is near the computer, you will hear some static noise when recording with overdrive effects. To reduce the noise, you can use a USB extender or use the noise gate that comes with the recording software or guitar effects software like Amplitube or Guitar Rig.
- For tips on how to use this product with lower latency, you can check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snDzM1N87FY