TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato Pedal
Exceptionally Musical Vibrato Pedal with 2 Vibrato Types, Easy Controls and Built-In TonePrint Technology
- Outstanding vibrato pedal offers you exceptionally musical tone enhancement with 2 types of vibrato
- Add classic true pitch vibrato to your tone or use the press-and-hold latch mode to easily apply vibrato precisely where you need it
- Simple 4-knob controls, including a rise-time dial, let you quickly dial-in a wide range of precise effects to expand your creativity
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized vibrato effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you musical, tone-defining richness in a pedal format
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Vibrato is one of those ‘hard to grasp but oh so important’ parts of guitar playing. Just think where Yngwie Malmsteen, BB King or Stevie Ray Vaughan would be without their unique vibrato. It’s what makes us recognize a guitarist after 2 notes - vibrato is what makes playing come alive. And from a subtle warble to Leslie sounds, SHAKER VIBRATO does what it can to liven things up!
- 2 vibrato types
- Great controls, including ‘Rise-Time’
Pick Your Shake Flavor
SHAKER VIBRATO features 2 different types of settings: a classic true pitch vibrato and ‘latch mode’ where the effect is only active when you press and hold the switch. This allows for subtle vibrato and faux-whammy bar effects without you having to tap dance all night.
Expand Your Creativity
Vibrato is an effect with a wide range of applications, but it can be tough to figure out which those are if you don’t get a range of sounds, voicings and expressions that knock you off your feet - and with SHAKER VIBRATO those surprises are always musical, never unpleasant. Featuring a set of controls and giving you control over the ‘rise-time’ of the effect, SHAKER VIBRATO vibes with your playing instantly.
From Dippin’ Toes to All-In
SHAKER VIBRATO allows you to decide whether you want to use it as an ‘on/off’ effect, or as a more subtle effect where it is active when you press down and cuts out as soon as you release. Both have a wide range of applications, so we advise you to experiment.
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TonePrint means signature effects – and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we’ve asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC Electronic effect – and make them available to you for free!
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint App you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.
We Also Recommend
Headrush Gigboard Compact Guitar Effects Processor & Amp Modeler
Leeky L-Series L15 S Style Electric Guitar (Flamed Maple Top/Rosewood Fingerboard)