Wampler dB+ Boost / Independent Buffer Pedal
All great guitar tones have a solid foundation. Too many cables going in and out of your pedal board and to and from your amp can sometimes accidentally rob of you your guitar’s natural higher frequency tones (making your tone muddy) and in essence – creating “tone suck”. A quality buffer can help prevent those high frequencies from being lost and with a clean boost – you can make sure your guitar always sits in the mix. Introducing the Wampler dB+.
The dB+ has all the same great features as its predecessor – the Decibel + – but now you have the ability to turn the buffer on and off independently as well in a now micro pedal size. Whatever your needs may be, the dB+ is ready to deliver. From studio or stage, it’s a one-knob problem solver toolkit.
You no longer have to suffer high-end signal loss, or “tone suck” again. You never have to have your boost on just to have your buffer on. You can now take ownership of your tone and have it exactly as you want it at all times.
A clean boost is COMPLETELY different from a dirty boost… there is no EQ changes, no dirt applied, it just makes you louder!
Buffer your signal
if you are needing to retain the control of your tone, restore the high end, the dB+ has an awesome independent buffer included right there on the side.
The last thing you want is a pedal that takes up too much room on your board, so we made the dB+ as small as humanly possible!
Built for Forever
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to bringing you the best-sounding & most usable Effects Boxes on the market is nothing new. Those qualities are on full display within the dB+. We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long.
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v-18v power jack
- Relay based soft switch true bypass
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- 3 clipping stages and 3 overdrive voices make it the most versatile of its kind
- Powerful EQ section
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Power draw: 17.3 mA @ 9V and 18.8mA @ 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- 2.50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches