TC Electronic MIMIQ Doubler Pedal
Ground-Breaking Guitar Doubler Pedal with 3 Tracks
- The world's first realistic guitar doubler pedal - another TC Electronic first
- Add up to 3 additional guitar tracks at the flip of a switch
- Responsive tightness control gives doubling ranging from super tight doubling to a more loose and sloppy feel
- Stereo and dual mono I/O provide incredibly wide three-dimensional tones
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Perfect for crushing heavy metal rhythm parts as well as classic Randy Rhoads-style double tracked solos
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
MIMIQ DOUBLER ushers in a new era for live guitar doubling. By harnessing every ounce of power from our new proprietary doubler algorithm, MIMIQ manages to distill the magic and uniqueness of actual studio-grade double tracking into a compact pedal. Just stomp it and hear your rockin’ riffs gain epic leviathan-like strength, and your lead-lines stand out with unprecedented grandeur, as if played by up to four guitarists at once. When it comes to MIMIQ, more is definitely more!
- The world’s first realistic guitar doubling
- Add up to three additional guitar tracks
- Makes your riffs and solos sound massive
MIMIQ DOUBLER couldn’t be further from the crude artificial double tracking devices of yesteryear. Mimiq is a new breed. It’s AUTHENTIC double tracking! When you’re double tracking in the studio, each take is different. There’ll be slight differences in your timing, your attack and your pitch. All of these random factors are what gives the final recording depth and that larger than life feel. Hence we’ve spent countless hours and consumed countless cups of coffee in order to create an innovative algorithm that perfectly captures all of these beautiful elusive nuances, letting you access the magic of the studio directly through your pedalboard.
Game of Clones
MIMIQ DOUBLER makes you the master of puppets, letting you pull the strings of up to three clones of yourself. And when you say “ROCK!”, they ask “How Hard!?”. Make ‘em follow your lead with razor sharp precision, or let them hang back a little for a more loose and groovy feel. Heck, you can even pour some imaginary beer on them for extremely out-of-sync riffin’ – just to test your drummer’s sanity.
The Sound of More
The world of rock simply wouldn’t have been the same without doubling. Metallica’s “Ride The Lightning” would have been a pretty anemic affair without its bone-crushing wall of quad-tracked axes. Dimebag Darrel’s riffs wouldn’t have sounded far beyond driven, and Randy Rhodes’ solos would have lost some serious sizzle if he hadn’t triple-tracked them. With MIMIQ DOUBLER and its stereo I/O capabilities you can easily recreate these huge recorded tones live on stage. But be careful, once you turn it on, you may never want to turn it off again.
We Also Recommend
Leeky L-Series L15 S Style Electric Guitar (Flamed Maple Top/Rosewood Fingerboard)