Tagima Signature Series New Blues Semi-Hollow T-Style (Ocean Degrade Blue)
Tagima Marcinho Eiras Signature New Blues Semi-Hollow
(Ocean Degrade Blue)
This semi hollow t-style has very unique tonal qualities. The cedar, marfim and pau-ferro wood combination gives this guitar a very natural resonating tone, with some acoustic guitar qualities. The gradient blue color gives this guitar a very unique look.
BODY MATERIAL: Cedar Semi Acoustic
- NECK MATERIAL: Marfim
- FINGERBOARD: Pau-ferro With 22 Frets
- NUT DIMENSION: Bone 43mm
- PICKUPS: 2 Tagima Alnico 5 Silverbuckers
- CONTROLS: 3 Way Switch, 1 Volume, 1 Tone Control
- BRIDGE: Tune -o- Matic With Stop Tailpiece
- MACHINE HEADS: Sealed Chrome Locking
- COLORS: Natural Body With Ocean Degrade Blue Top
MARCINHO EIRAS is self-taught guitarist, born in the city of São Paulo, Marcinho Eiras is considered by the specialized media, one of the greatest guitarists of his generation. Known for his talent, virtuosity, and for developing an unconventional technique, the "Two Handed Tapping", similar to a piano, can play with two guitars simultaneously.
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque