Tagima Signature Series JA-2 HSH Stratocaster w/ Gotoh Floyd Rose System
MADE IN BRAZIL Tagima JA-2 Juninho Afram Signature guitar.
This is Brazilian made Tagima model designed by Juninho Afram in collaboration with Tagima Brazil. This hot-rodded guitar features a double locking Gotoh Floyd Rose tremolo with Tagima's hot HH pickups. The fingerboard is scalloped Pau-Marfim fingerboard setup for very low action, perfect for shredders. The unique cracked white and reverse headstock makes this guitar a head-turner. And it plays as good as it looks. The neck is fast and the overall feel of the guitar is butter.
- BODY MATERIAL: Brazilian Cedar
- NECK MATERIAL: Pau-Marfim
- FINGERBOARD: Scalloped Pau-Marfim with 22 frets and abalone dots
- NUT DIMENSION: 43 mm
- PICKUPS: 2 Hot-Bucker Humbuckers , 1 Tagima single standard
- CONTROLS: Pickup switching 5 position, 1 Master Volume, 1 Tone
- BRIDGE: Chromed Floyd Rose System by Gotoh
- MACHINE HEADS: Sealed and chromed
- COLORS: Crack White
- PICKGUARD : Black
- Padded Gig Bag Included
José Afram Júnior, more known as Juninho Afram (São Paulo, October 9, 1970) is a Brazilian musician and composer. He is popular in Brazil as the guitarist, vocalist, principal composer, leader and founder of the Christian Metal band G3 Oficina.
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque