GP Nut Slot File and Sanding Block (to lower nut action)
These files are for slotting and fitting a new string nut, and will work for both bone and ABS, guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele, etc. Set of 13 files in multiple sizes on one ring. Whether youre a seasoned luthier or just looking to do some minor repairs on your own at home, these are a staple for your box of tools.
- Easy nut slotting and filing.
- Perfect for filing string slots into nuts.
- Set of 13 string size 1-13 With the longer shaft length it makes them easier handling for filing string slots.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Each rod length approx:55mm
- Diameters: .0.4mm-1.6mm as shown in the pictures
- That these files are especially the smaller ones are thin metal can easily bend and. You need to work slow for smoother slots.
- Care is recommended when using them so that they will last you a good while.
Use is for wood and bone, and soft metals such as brass, copper only. Not recommended for hard or ferrous metals.
We Also Recommend
Dunlop John Petrucci Jazz III 1.5mm Guitar Pick (6 pcs.) - Black Player's sealed pack