Epiphone Les Paul Muse Electric Guitar
Featuring a Lightweight Body, Alnico Classic Pro Humbuckers With Coil-Splitting and Phase Switch
The Epiphone Les Paul™ Muse from the new Inspired by Gibson™ Collection features a lightweight chambered Les Paul body powered by high output Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers™ with a coil-splitting and phase controls plus a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at lower volumes. Available in all-new metallic finishes including Radio Blue Metallic, Wanderlust Green Metallic, Purple Passion Metallic, Jet Black Metallic, Smoked Almond Metallic, Pearl White Metallic, and Scarlet Red Metallic. Hardshell or EpiLite™ case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany (chambered, thin, belly scarf)
- Top: Maple Cap
- Finish: Metallic
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Custom C
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic® 18:1 ratio
- Control Knobs: Clear Speed Knobs
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: 2 Volume with coil splitting and treble bleed, 2 Tone with phase switch
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Epiphone Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
We Also Recommend
Bourns 250k / 500k NO LOAD Potentiometer Linear Taper 3/8 Tall Bushing US Size 24 Spline Split Shaft High Torque