TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate Pedal
Multiband Noise-Gating Pedal with Hard-Gate Mode and Built-In TonePrints
- High-quality multiband noise-gating pedal with an impressive hard-gate mode for noise-free, fully dynamic performances
- State-of-the-art multiband technology focuses in on very specific frequencies to seamlessly reduce noise without compromising your core tone
- Classic hard-gate mode gives you instant noise removal
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized gates from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- Send/Return loop for patching noisy pedals through or creatively sidechaining in other audio signals
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you an exceptionally fine noise reduction engine in a pedal format
Designed and engineered in Denmark
Noise, You Shall Not Pass!
SENTRY NOISE GATE is your gateway to a noise-free and fully dynamic performance. Its cutting-edge multiband technology is set to cater to all of your hum and buzz-killing needs and with its highly intuitive design, you’ll be dialing out that unwanted noise faster than an Yngwie Malmsteen arpeggio lick. Take control and enjoy the silence!
You're Hum Free
SENTRY NOISE GATE’s multiband technology houses one of the most advanced noise-removal algorithms to date. This enables you to hone in on very specific frequencies and quickly remove extraneous noise from your signal as you stop playing, without any compromise to your core tone. The result? The most seamless and organic noise reduction you've ever heard. In this mode, SENTRY NOISE GATE is like the air we breathe. You don't notice it's there but you can't live without it!
Silent As The Grave
SENTRY NOISE GATE also features a classic hard-gate mode, which can be used for an immediate noise-cut effect. Go from a full-on sonic barrage to dead silence in an instant, only to let your epic riff re-emerge from the stillness and strike the unsuspecting crowd with unprecedented force. With SENTRY NOISE GATE, your riff-writing will forever ring with monstrous grandeur!
Tone Print – Reshape That Gate
For all you tone tweakers and sonic explorers, this is where you’ll find the magic! The free TonePrint Editor lets you tweak your personal gate with exceptional precision, so it perfectly interacts with your setup and your needs. On top of that, you can also load custom-made settings created by some of the biggest names within the world of rock with the free TonePrint App, giving you access to the tones that the pros prefer.
True To Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TonePrint means signature effects – and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we’ve asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC ELECTRONIC effect – and make them available to you for free!
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint App you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.