Singular Sound BeatBuddy MIDI Sync Cable
- PS/2 to 5-pin MIDI IN/OUT breakout cable.
- Sync your BeatBuddy to your other MIDI enabled devices as either master or slave using the MIDI Sync breakout cable and a male to male 5 pin MIDI Cable (not included)
- Create a more powerful live performance with effects and loops synced to your BeatBuddy.
Do you use the BeatBuddy along with a looper or other MIDI enabled device? If so, our MIDI Sync breakout cable is designed to help you get the most out of your performance. It enables the Beatbuddy to interact with your other MIDI equipment as a slave or master.
The cable was specifically designed for the BeatBuddy which was too small to house traditional MIDI IN/OUT ports. As a result, we incorporated a PS/2 connector on the BeatBuddy which, when utilized with this adapter and a male to male 5 pin MIDI Cable provides all the MIDI information you’d need.
- Black on Black design like 50 Cent’s Maybach.
- Our marketing director attempted to pull the cable apart, but it held together. He assures us that he is “strong enough for your mom”.
We Also Recommend
Aroma TDX-25S All-Mesh 5+4 Electronic Drums with Dual Zone Snare and Cymbals
Singular Sound BeatBuddy Footswitch+ 2-Button Momentary Footswitch