Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
Same Tube-like Overdrive with Even More Tone-shaping Power
Darkglass's line of preamps and overdrive pedals are taking the bass world by storm. Their grind and friendly interfaces have placed them on many pedalboards of bass players around the globe. Their popular B3K V2 keeps the same grind as the original design and adds the ability to restore the mid frequencies. Now you can send your bass rig into meltdown without losing any clarity. If you're looking to add grind to your tone while maintaining your tonal core, you can't go wrong with the Darkglass B3K V2.
Grunt, Mid Boost, and Blend
In addition to Level and Drive controls, the Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 bass preamp pedal gives you two secret weapons. The Grunt switch lets you select the amount of low-frequency content to be saturated with two LF-boost levels before the clipping stage. And the V2 version of this popular pedal boasts a Mid Boost switch that adds a subtle 6dB boost to 300Hz, instantly bringing your bass's character to the forefront. And for instant onboard parallel processing, the Microtubes B3K V2 offers a Blend control that mixes the clean input and effected overdrive signals.
- The natural dynamics and organic compression of vintage tube amps and tape machines
- Level control sets the volume of the overdrive signal
- Drive control sets the amount of saturation in the overdrive signal
- Blend controls bring your clean signal back in
- Grunt switch lets you select the amount of LF content to be saturated
- Mid boost button brings back frequencies that can be lost with other drive pedals
- Power requirements: regulated 9-volt DC adapter with center-negative plug
- Pedal Type: Preamp, Overdrive
- Form Factor: Pedal
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 20mA
- Height: 1.77"
- Width: 2.95"
- Depth: 4.45"
- Weight: 0.55 lbs.