HOW TO TRANSACT WITH GUITAR PUSHER
- Check out our products and contact us to inquire for stock availability. You have the following options to reach us:
A friendly Guitar Pusher will respond and tell you if item is in stock or if we need to order it. We will advise you on the expected delivery of the item.
- You may also look through the websites for the brands that we carry (Epiphone, Maestro, Phoebus, Goldea, and others) so you can choose the specific model that you really like.
- When you are ready to get the item, there are several options to transact:
- Come and Visit. Visit the Guitar Pusher HQ. Schedule an appointment to test and get the guitar at our Headquarters at Makati. The address is West Gate Plaza bldg., 120 HV Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village Makati City. You may find directions here: http://www.guitarpusher.com/directions-to-headquarter/
- Shipping. We also ship items nationwide via LBC. P2,000 shipping fee for guitars and guitar cases, P100 for small items (via XEND), and for anything in between, ask us for a quote.
- Order. If the item is not in stock, we will give you the option to order them. We will require at least 50% downpayment to order the item. Waiting time is between 4-6 weeks.
And before we forget, here is our transaction policy:
- First come, first served
- Reservation is allowed to reserve items that are arriving or in stock. We require at least 20% or P1,000 downpayment whichever is higher. If you are not able to proceed with the transaction within 2 weeks, we will consider the transaction as default, and will charge P1000 or 10% fee, whichever is higher.
- We accept, Cash, Paypal, or bank deposit (BDO, BPI, or Metrobank)
- For orders, we require minimum of 50% downpayment